Restructuring and Insolvency Conference 2014
Pinsent Masons’ 2013 Restructuring and Insolvency Conference was the most popular in Europe, with more than 450 insolvency practitioners and restructuring professionals attending the event. Our 2014 conference is set to be even better, with a wide range of speakers drawn from Pinsent Masons and the industry speaking on the topics which are of most relevance to insolvency practitioners and their staff.
To find out more, please visit: www.pinsentmasons.com/2014Conference
- A 90 minute legal update, with a focus on the cases that matter for the insolvency professional – we will tell you why;
- A report on the state of UK plc – and predictions for the future from Professor Trevor Williams, Chief Economist of Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking;
- A discussion about the increasing role funds are taking in restructuring – which is not simply limited to the largest cases – with a number of leading players in the funds industry. Graham Rusling from Barclays Bank PLC will give a view from a bank’s perspective;
- Four options for the late afternoon presentations;
- Sessions of relevance and topicality from the expert Pinsent Masons Restructuring Group.
We’re using one of the UK’s most popular conference venues and have specified the best hospitality they offer, including:
- Light breakfast upon arrival;
- Three course silver service lunch;
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea;
- Free informal drinks reception to conclude the day.