Clients in this market are grappling with change in an increasingly global marketplace. Against a background of economic turbulence daily challenges are presented by the rising cost of raw materials, the deficit of skilled labour, a changing regulatory environment, the need to protect IP and a host of other issues. Out legal services support clients seeking to improve productivity; and ensure compliance. We enable them to achieve competitive success and growth.
Some of the areas where we can help are:
- Balancing regulatory compliance with commercial advantage
- Managing environmental impact
- Successful outsourcing and other supply chain issues
- Deriving maximum value from intellectual property rights
- Exploiting markets such as China and India
- Managing pensions
- Up to the minute employment advice
How We Work
Because we actively focus on the sector, everyone on your Pinsent Masons team - across all departments - understands the challenges facing your business and the context in which you operate. This helps us get to the right answers more quickly and efficiently, and it helps us give you advice in the way you need it.
We work easily in teams, we’re easy to talk to and easy to contact. Our people are approachable, positive and friendly.
Our Experience in the Sector
Among many other assignments, some of our recent work includes:
- Advising and representing Nanjing Automobile Corporation in the highly successful High Court and Court of Appeal action in relation to the infringement of the world renowned "MG" mark and logo
- Defending the first company for prosecuted Corporate Manslaughter under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Advising Bombay Stock Exchange listed group, Dynamatic Technologies, as its acquisition of part of Sauer Danfoss