Moving to the next stage of development for any company can be daunting. Entering new markets or developing new products can all take up valuable capital. Pinsent Masons’ Banking and Finance Group has the expertise and resources needed to help borrowers and lenders create value.
Our Corporate Lending team have strong relationships with many leading banks and other financial institutions, as well as with the firm's corporate clients.
The team has provided advice to clients on corporate lending (both bilateral and syndicated), refinancings, subordination and intercreditor issues, guarantees, indemnities and performance bonds, lease, contract hire, conditional sale and hire purchase facilities, security issues and other general finance matters.
The following are examples of our client successes:
- Acting for lenders and borrowers on bilateral and syndicated facilities for a range of businesses
- Advising corporate borrowers on amending and restating as well as refinancing existing facilities
- Advising on security structures for domestic and international transactions
- Advising on OTC derivatives and ISDA documentation
- Advising on letters of credit, standby letters of credit, performance bonds and guarantees