Receivables and Trade Finance
Managing cash flow to keep up with operating needs is a challenge facing many businesses. Whether you need working capital for on-going operations, or updating infrastructure, funding in the form of term loans, lines of credit and senior debt can help you accelerate cash flow from your inventory or accounts receivable. We have the expertise and resources required to meet your needs.
Our Receivables and Trade Finance team advise on factoring, invoice discounting and stock financing facilities, whether used for general working capital purposes or as part of more complex acquisition structures. We also advise on documentary credits, standby letters of credit, on-demand bonds and all aspects of international trade finance. We have considerable expertise in advising receivable financiers who advance funds for general working capital purposes or as an alternative to a loan secured on receivables.
The following are examples of our client advice:
- Advising a major UK energy plc on its credit support documentation, including standby letters of credit and guarantees.
- Advising on standby letter of credit issues for PFI transactions.
- Advising a nationally renowned sports and leisure operator on its trade security package worth in excess of £100 million.
- Advising on the trade security aspects of a major contracting package worth in excess of £100 million within the London Underground privatisation.
- Advising on an extremely complex and deal-breaking multimillion pound trade security package in connection with a large transport project in the East Midlands.