Pinsent Masons offers an integrated team of property, corporate, tax, finance and regulatory lawyers, working to provide a seamless service to our investment clients. Those clients include many of the UK's largest property investors and fund managers.
We can assist you on all aspects of property investment, from "cradle to grave" including:-
- The most appropriate regulatory and tax efficient structures for investment, and the setting up of investment vehicles (including joint venture structures).
- The acquisition of investment properties, including innovative methods of lease reporting which are tailored to your needs, and can be produced more quickly and cheaply.
- Equity and debt funding structures for the development and acquisition of investment property.
- All aspects of portfolio management work. We will work with your managing agents to create efficiencies and set up systems which reduce transaction time, making things easier for you and giving you easier access to information.
- Managing the disposal process for you, including the setting up of on-line deal rooms where required.
Our recent experience:-
- Aviva Investors: Investment and management work for two retail funds, Aviva Investors Property Trust and Aviva Investors Property Investment Fund, with a combined value of around £2 billion, as well for three of their external funds;
- Standard Life Investments: investment, forward funding and management transactions for two of their funds;
- CBRE Investors: acting for them in building up and managing a £460 million investment portfolio for four funds;
- Portman Estate: the acquisition of properties, lettings and management issues on their 110 acre Central London Estate;
- UBS Wealth Management: the acquisition and management of properties for their Global Property Fund;
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers: acting for two of their managed funds providing acquisitive, disposal, asset management and all associated advice on their industrial (and some mixed) portfolios.
- MGPA: acting on the financing of, and the asset management following their acquisition of, prime headquarter office premises at Exchange Towers in Canary Wharf.