Theresa is a senior associate with a great deal of experience in a wide range of commercial property disputes including:
- breaches of warranty in sale agreements concerning the valuation of property,
- claims against mortgagees for sales of property at an undervalue;
- professional negligence claims against solicitors and surveyors in property related matters;
- advising on adverse possession claims and claims relating to restrictive covenants;
- advising on issues relating to development agreements;
- noise nuisance actions in the magistrates court;
- commercial lease issues including dilapidations claims, preparing break notices, opposed lease renewals, liability of former tenants and guarantors and service of notices under s17 L&T(Covenants) Act 1995.
Theresa has acted for a wide range of clients from water authorities, electricity industry companies to institutional investor landlords and substantial tenants in the leisure and retail sectors. She also has substantial experience of commercial and construction disputes, arbitration and mediation and is an accredited mediator.