Whether you are insourcing, outsourcing, or moving to a multiple or single supplier arrangement, we have the expertise and track record to advise you on all aspects of your sourcing requirements.
The Legal 500 and Chambers legal directories consistently rate us as one of the leading international sourcing law firms. We regularly advise clients across Europe, the Gulf and Asia Pacific regions in respect of their national, regional or global requirements.
Key drivers for clients seeking to transform service delivery can include:
- Striving to achieve strategic and business ambitions using new technologies, accessing new markets and making acquisitions and divestments
- Responding to external influences such as regulatory change and customer demand
- Maintaining strong "business as usual" services
- Achieving "value for money".
We will work with you to ensure that your sourcing solutions are aligned to your business strategies. Using our established methodologies we will help assess your requirements and facilitate smooth delivery of a preferred sourcing model that best meets your needs. We are experienced in advising on a range of major business transformations, including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, telecoms networks, insurance platform sourcing and infrastructure sourcings, as well as cloud based and Software as a Service solutions.
We act for both customer and supplier clients and this enables us to understand the pressures, challenges and key drivers for both parties.
Much of our work involves advice to clients on high profile and business critical sourcing arrangements especially where they are long established and involve complex exit arrangements. This experience gives us a unique insight into how sourcing contracts work in practice, and allows us to develop a keen eye for the sorts of governance issues that arise.
Sourcing is constantly evolving. The combined experience of our market leading team has been established over many years and means we are well placed to advise on new models and help you ensure that new propositions deliver on their promises.
The following are examples of our recent client successes:
- Advising an international aerospace and defence organisation on the re-procurement of its IT services, to include managed networks across multiple business groups in the UK and North America under a multi-supplier deal structure.
- Supporting a major public services organisation to change the model of their outsourcing services by moving from a single supplier to a tower based structure, and helping procure new suppliers.
- Advising a central government department on a major IT outsourcing project, which also included advice on HR strategy and consultation procedures, as well as relevant TUPE provisions on entry and exit of the project.
- Working with a major central government department on a portfolio of service based projects, including complex procurement challenges and a tower based contracting approach, as well as advising on alternative service delivery models and contracts structures.
- Advising a major insurer when establishing new contracts for all of its back office IT functions, involving a multi-source approach to the procurement of all HR and payroll systems, desktop equipment and infrastructure, data centre services and networks services.
- Working with a range of major retail banks on various BPO, IT outsourcing and procurement arrangements
- Acting for a global customer on a range of international outsourcing and technology transactions, implemented across more than 70 jurisdictions, the Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Key International Contacts:
Asia Pacific: Peter Bullock
Middle East: Kelly Tymburski
France: Emmanuel Gouge
Germany: Florian Von Baum