The capital and debt markets enable corporates to access finance in innovative ways. They allow companies and lenders to mitigate economic risk and allow complex organisations with unique financing needs to stimulate further growth. We have the expertise and resources to help you.
Our Capital Markets and Financial Products team have a thorough knowledge of commercial practice in the international capital markets and in financial products.
We advise on loan and debenture stock issues, eurobonds, high yield debt and other listed and unlisted instruments, derivative products and securitisations. Our team also has particular expertise in advising UK corporates on US private placements.
The following are examples of our client advice:
- Advising on guaranteed structured fund products offering investors a guaranteed return and exposure to various hedge fund platforms
- Acting for UK issuers of securities in relation to US private placements
- Advising on ISDA documentation for corporate and for non-corporate counterparties, including registered social landlords and higher education institutions
- Drafting total return swap documentation and related CSAs for offshore counterparties
- Advising on securitisations and other asset-backed financings including mortgage-backed and whole business
- Advising on mortgage-backed loan facilities, including warehouse facilities to finance pools of local and overseas mortgages