Receivables & Trade Finance
Managing cash flow to keep up with operating needs is a challenge facing many businesses. Whether you need working capital for on-going operations, or updating infrastructure, funding in the form of term loans, lines of credit and senior debt can help you accelerate cash flow from your inventory or accounts receivable. We have the expertise and resources required to meet your needs.
Our Receivables and Trade Finance team advise on factoring, invoice discounting and stock financing facilities, whether used for general working capital purposes or as part of more complex acquisition structures. We also advise on documentary credits, standby letters of credit, on-demand bonds and all aspects of international trade finance. We have considerable expertise in advising receivable financiers who advance funds for general working capital purposes or as an alternative to a loan secured on receivables.
The following are examples of our client advice:
- Advising Barclays Bank plc on a combined £30 million receivables financing facility and revolving credit facility to Costcutter, a large UK corporate for working capital purposes
- Advising Arran Isle Limited on a £45 million asset based lending facility from Burdale Financial. This deal was cross border, covering UK, US, Ireland and Denmark
- Acting for RBS Invoice Finance in the provision of a £20 million secured multicurrency receivables finance facility to a Scottish based corporate in the oil and gas industry
- Acting for HSBC Bank plc as arranger of a £80 million non recourse trade receivables facility for a leading packaged food processor
- Advising Barclays Bank plc and RBS Invoice Finance on a syndicated £60 million asset based facility against a property, plant and machinery, receivable and inventory to a UK corporate group
- Advising Endless and their investment Karro on a £45 million receivables and inventory facility with GE Bank. This was a UK wide transaction, covering England, Scotland and Ireland (North and South)
- Advising Fulcrum Pipelines Limited, an entity regulated by Ofgem, on an invoice discounting facility provided by Lloyds Commercial Finance
- Acting for a private equity fund and their investment on a refinancing with PNC Business Credit