Wherever you are in your company life cycle, wherever you do business, integrated treasury services are crucial to effective cash management. The effective management of payables, receivables, liquidity management, exchange risk and trade capabilities mean businesses can run their cash management efficiently. We have the expertise and resources required to meet your needs.
Our Treasury Services team advise on the whole range of treasury services from advice on banks' standard terms for treasury transactions, to OTC derivatives and ISDA documentation to the preparation and review of treasury standard form documentation.
The group works with finance directors and treasury teams working on current complex banking arrangments as well as new products being offered by relationship banks.
The following are examples of our client advice:
- Advice on banks’ standard terms for treasury transactions
- Advice on OTC derivatives and ISDA documentation
- Advice in relation to existing bank arrangements
- Preparation/review of treasury department’s standard documents
- Refinancings and reschedulings of existing bank financings
- Overseas and other stock-lending arrangements
- PSA, ISMA and GMRA documentation for repo transactions