BASe: Your Brexit questions answered
Looking for expert and timely legal insight on the latest Brexit issues? We have teamed up with blue chip companies including Royal London and Lend Lease to develop a corporate 'crowdfunded' Brexit Advisory Service, or BASe for short. Benefits include access to thought leadership, knowhow and industry trends, and expert responses to your Brexit questions in 48 hours or less.
Our clients tell us that, on top of the immediate pressure for in-house legal teams to answer Brexit queries, their biggest challenge is keeping up with developments and anticipating strategic commercial issues.
Contact us to find out more or get a demo.
How does BASe work?
In return for a monthly subscription fee, you can use the portal as often as you wish.
There is no minimum contract and you can cancel at any time.
Subscribing to Base allows you to:
- ask us as many questions as you like on Brexit-related matters
- get a response within 48 working hours
- access our constantly developing bank of FAQs
- understand how your peers are responding to change through our cross-sector trends analysis
- receive a weekly summary for senior business leaders and GCs, curated from a range of sources including French and German outlets, to give you a rounded and timely view of significant developments
- download detailed sector and issue-specific Pinsent Masons guides and knowhow whenever you need them
You can also browse thought-provoking articles written specifically for BASe in plain English by legal experts and third-party contributors including leading academics, political thinkers and change management experts.
All of our information and insights are updated on a live basis, from the triggering of Article 50, into negotiations and beyond.
To hear more about our Brexit services, contact us.
If you are concerned about commercial contracts, you might like to read about our Brexit Contracting Solution.