A smooth path is assured by our familiarity with the additional forms of standard contracts introduced over a long period, including Design & Build, Target Cost, Term Version and Minor Works. We are equally knowledgeable and proficient in the derivatives fathered by the style and structure of the ICE form over the years, both in the UK and overseas. These include the Jubilee Line Extension Contract and the Standard Civil Engineering Contracts used by the Hong Kong and Singapore Governments.
- Strabane By-Pass - Advising the employer on a series of claims brought by the contractor.
- Jubilee Line Extension - Acting for various consortia of contractors, providing live project advice, formulating claims under the contract and conducting numerous mediations.
- A27 Brighton-Worthing Road Tunnel Construction - Advising the contractor on a series of issues under the contract, including formulation and settlement of claims.
- Drafting standard set of amendments to the ICE Minor Works Contract for a commercial employer in the utilities industry.
- Preparation of contract documents and project advice in relation to the Lyme Regis Stabilisation and Coast Protection Scheme.
- Drafting the contract documents for restoration works at Trehir, South Wales.
- Advising in relation to a major claim at a motorway service station arising from unforeseen ground conditions.
- Drafting an amended Design and Build Contract for construction of a major premier league football stadium and separate training facilities.