To find out how the debt recovery team can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a proactive, innovative debt recovery service to commercial clients across the UK, drawing on the experience of our lawyers and debt recovery professionals in all three jurisdictions.
We aim to provide clients with high quality, cost effective debt recovery solutions, working closely with our Corporate Recovery, Litigation and Real Estate teams to ensure a seamless service.
We have the resource and the systems to manage a large case load efficiently while maintaining close working relationships with our clients, and the capability to offer a full range of debt recovery options based on what best serves a client's needs. From letters before action, statutory demands and small claims through to court action, winding up/administration/bankruptcy actions, European Orders for Payment and enforcement of Judgements using a variety of methods, we can tailor debt recovery solutions to maximise the creditor's returns wherever they are based.
To view the wider Debt Recovery team please click here
- Raising court actions on behalf of government department for recovery of civil penalties
- Successfully pursuing debts for a brewer for leased equipment and trading accounts, using applications for interim diligence and summary diligence
- Successfully obtaining and enforcing a European Order for Payment on behalf of a professional services firm leading to a quick settlement
- Acting for a Lebanese telephone company in successfully pursuing payment under an interconnect agreement from its UK-based carrier
- Winding up, in the High Court, a defaulting client, incorporated in the Marshall Islands, of an Environmental Consultancy and ongoing advice on direct action against its UK based "shadow" director
- Reversing a transaction to defraud creditors in a fraud action, without the requirement to bankrupt the beneficiary of the transfer
- Acting on behalf of a commercial landlord, recovering substantial rent arrears through litigation and insolvency proceedings such as voluntary arrangements and attending creditors' meetings
- Successfully pursuing debts on behalf of finance company in respect of leased farm equipment, plant and machinery, both obtaining money judgements and orders for return of goods through the Enforcement of Judgements Office
- Successfully pursuing debts from trade debtors on behalf of bathroom manufacturer
- Advising a Bank on recovery of a substantial debt from directors of a company on foot of personal guarantees to include advising on merits of application for summary judgement