Securities & Corporate Litigation
Pinsent Masons Securities litigation team handles all contested securities matters.
We represent public companies, their directors, their professional advisers, Brokers / Nomads in derivative lawsuits and issues with UKLA / FSA / LSE / AIM.
In particular, we cover:
- Post deal disputes – warranty / indemnity and Earn-outs
- FSA enforcement proceedings — representation of issuers, officers and directors and professionals in proceedings initiated by the FSA
- Advice on regulation for listed companies and representation in complaints arising
- Defending actions for securities fraud and misrepresentation
- Breach of fiduciary duty and related torts
- Takeover Panel issues
- Ad hoc and Audit Committee investigations
- Partnering Internal Audit to deliver effective corporate compliance
- Shareholder disputes.