Our product development team seamlessly encompasses pensions, insurance, IT contracts, financial services and tax law.
The knowledge is already there, which means you benefit from cost-effective advice. Financial institutions, such as insurance companies, investment trusts, asset managers, banks and others are expanding their pension products, including SIPPs, SASSs, GPPPs and QROPS, in response to the decline in the provision of salary-related company-sponsored arrangements.
We specialise in pension products provided by insurers, platforms and SIPP operators. Many of us are former in-house lawyers, or have been seconded to providers, so we understand your business from all angles.
This means we can provide unrivalled support with:
- Drafting and updating policy documents
- Producing simple-to-complete application forms
- Creating documentation for SASSs, SIPPs (including corporate SIPPs) and personal pensions
- Suggesting technical considerations at product design stage
- Managing the response to consumers and regulators following the discovery of flaws in existing products
- Producing and vetting product literature
- Creating purpose-built corporate pensions documentation
- Managing disputes
- Designing asset management documents which are user-friendly.
Read more about our Pensions services.