Pension fund trustees are facing challenging times. You need to protect the interests of members, whilst avoiding as far as possible confrontation with the sponsor and, at the same time, personal liability.
Legal obligations have surged in recent years and, in theory at least, there are hefty penalties for non-compliance.
We can help you to:
- Gain cost-effective knowledge and understanding
- Advise on investment issues and relationships
- Keep you up to date on legal developments
- Suggest ways to minimise exposure to liability
- Provide advice on negotiating constructively with the employer
- Indicate methods of minimising PPF levies and reduced regulatory interest
- Provide a guide through HMRC complexities, including benefit, contribution and money-laundering constraints.
We also operate an independent trustee company – Pinsent Masons Pensions Services - which means that we have plenty of hands-on, practical experience.
We also offer a range of additional support services for trustees, including scheme secretarial services, DC governance, professional trusteeships and managing one-off projects.
Visit the Pinsent Masons Pensions Services website.