Every business needs premises to operate from and effective property management adds to the strength of a business, irrespective of its core disciplines. We can help you effectively manage your portfolio.
We have the experience, commercial expertise and resources to ensure that your business receives the legal support it needs, when and how you want it, to enable you to extract the maximum value from your real estate portfolio.
We use the latest technology to provide a fast and efficient service. We use automated document assembly to reduce transaction time and secure on line extranets to give you 24/7 access to documentation.
Comprehensive Corporate Occupier experience includes:
- Acquisition and disposal programmes
- Head Office buildings
- Sale and leasebacks
- Dispute resolution
- Portfolio management
- Acquisition due diligence
Our Corporate Occupier clients include some of the largest and most high profile manufacturers, retailers, distributors, professional services occupiers and Government departments.
Recent experience includes:-
- Burberry: acted on a 127,000 sq ft office letting in London whereby Burberry entered into a forward letting agreement with developer Derwent London.
- Gerald Eve – advised on its HQ relocation in London to Welbeck Street.
- Waitrose: acting for them on on-going investments in new stores, where property, planning and construction advice is key to successful delivery.
- House of Fraser: advised on the acquisition of new warehousing, lease regears, dispute resolution and management advice.
- RAC: advising on the main RAC portfolio as well as the portfolios of a number subsidiary companies.
- Smith & Nephew: advised on the operational property portfolio including a new central European warehouse hub
- SIG Plc: have acted on acquisitions, disposals, development, management and dispute resolution for a portfolio of 500 properties
- UBS: advised on a significant part of their operational office portfolio