Pinsent Masons offers an integrated team of property, corporate, tax, finance and regulatory lawyers, working to provide a seamless service to our investment clients. Those clients include many of the UK's largest property investors and fund managers.
We can assist you on all aspects of property investment, from "cradle to grave" including:-
- The most appropriate regulatory and tax efficient structures for investment, and the setting up of investment vehicles (including joint venture structures).
- The acquisition of investment properties, including innovative methods of lease reporting which are tailored to your needs, and can be produced more quickly and cheaply.
- Equity and debt funding structures for the development and acquisition of investment property.
- All aspects of portfolio management work. We will work with your managing agents to create efficiencies and set up systems which reduce transaction time, making things easier for you and giving you easier access to information.
- Managing the disposal process for you, including the setting up of on-line deal rooms where required.
Our recent experience:-
- Aviva Investors: sole external lawyers to their £2bn+ Property Trust and Income Funds and acted on a series of disposals for the Life Fund involving around 30 properties.
- Union Investment: acquisition and portfolio management work in the UK for the largest German open-ended fund, with a £640m portfolio of London properties.
- Royal London Asset Management: Investment and Asset Management for three of their funds including exclusive appointment to Royal London Property Fund.
- Scottish Widows Investment Partnership: acting for one of their funds on an industrial investment acquisition on the outskirts of London and advising them on UK acquisitions.
- CBRE Investors: acting for them in building up and managing a £460 million investment portfolio for four funds.
- IM Properties: manage a £600m UK investment portfolio and have recently advised them on the sale and development of the 35 acre Ocado site, a £210m facility in Tamworth.
- Standard Life Investments: investment, forward funding and management transactions for two of their funds.