Environmental responsibilities are a major part of any businesses strategy. We assist clients to deal with regulatory investigations and prosecutions brought by the Environment Agency and Local Government. We advise in connection with all areas of Environmental Law.
- noise and dust pollution and statutory nuisance
- the Waste Packaging Regulations
- contamination of water ways and land
- breach of licences
- judicial review of the planning arrangements concerning a COMAH registered site
- acting on behalf of the Environment Agency on the prosecution of difficult or contested cases which gives us expertise on both sides of the enforcement process