Report: How prepared are large businesses for Brexit?
How prepared are large businesses for Brexit? To find out, Pinsent Masons commissioned The Lawyer and YouGov to survey general counsel and board members of the UK’s largest listed and private companies. The survey provides insight into the plans being drawn up for Brexit and explores the role of the general counsel in managing risk and identifying opportunity.
Key points examined in this report:
- How well prepared do board members consider their businesses to for Brexit – and how does that compare with the view of GCs?
- To what extent are boards already triggering Brexit contingency plans for a no deal scenario?
- What are boards expecting from their GC and how are they performing in preparing businesses for Brexit?
- What timescales are boards working towards for Brexit and when should GCs be sharing risk assessments with the board?
- To what extent are boards and GCs seeking external support to plan for Brexit?
The report also suggests methods by which businesses can identify and manage Brexit risk. For more information about how Pinsent Masons can support your business to prepare for Brexit visit our Brexit hub or contact Head of Brexit Advisory, Clare Francis.