Infrastructure: Full employment law service and continuous improvement
We support one of the UK’s largest infrastructure businesses with all of its HR needs on a fixed fee basis.
Our focus is on continuous improvement and we advise this client with our deep sector knowledge with a view to reducing legal costs and risks. We partner with this infrastructure client’s HR team to ensure that our advice is provided at an early stage, before problems arise, and that it is pragmatic, tailored to their values and in line with regulatory requirements.
The client benefits both from the holistic partnering and the fixed-fee arrangement we have with them.
Our support to date has included:
- Advising on the departure of senior executives;
- Advising on industrial action by trade unions;
- Advising on holiday pay implementation and claims;
- Advising on changes to final salary pension schemes;
- Supporting with numerous outsourcing and TUPE issues;
- Dealing with all day-to-day queries, including drafting relevant policies and contractual documents; and
- Defending potentially high-profile, sensitive discrimination and whistleblowing claims.
Read more about our Employment services.