The Summing Up Podcast: Episode 36
Featuring Laura Dunseath along with Michael Ruck and Jenny Burton.
- Key statistics from the 2016 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index
- Deutsche Bank’s £163 million fine from the FCA for serious anti-money laundering controls failings
- Insight into the recent changes made by the FCA and PRA to enhance enforcement decision-making processes
- News that a former HBOS manager and his associates have been convicted and sentenced for corruption, fraudulent trading and money laundering
- Views on the approval of Jeff Sessions as US Attorney General and his previous comments on the FCPA
Listen to the podcast.
More about Corporate Crime, Investigations & Enforcement.