The Summing Up Podcast: Episode 37
Featuring Anne-Marie Ottaway along with Amy Smart, Jenny Burton and Heidi Jempeji.
- Reports that a number of former Rolls Royce executives have been interviewed under caution in relation to the SFO’s investigation
- The SFO’s use of artificial intelligence software in the Rolls Royce investigation
- News that four individuals have been convicted and sentenced after defrauding two lenders of over £160 million
- The recent parliamentary debate on SFO funding
- Views on the US Senates’ repeal of a federal rule requiring US energy and mining companies to disclose payments made to foreign governments to the US SEC
Listen to the podcast.
More about Corporate Crime, Investigations & Enforcement.