The Summing Up Podcast: Episode 38
Featuring Jenny Burton and Amy Smart.
- The recent US Department of Justice’s evaluation of corporate compliance programs
- Information arising from HSBC’s latest annual report in relation to its 2012 Deferred Prosecution Agreement and comments that the bank is the subject of an FCA investigation
- News that further financial institutions are being investigated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission in relation to so-called “princeling hires”
- The charging of Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong in South Korea in relation to bribery offences
- An update on the Rolls Royce scandal, including press reports that the SFO and DOJ have concerns over providing documents to Thailand’s National Anti-Corruption Commission so it can progress its investigation
Listen to the podcast.
More about Corporate Crime, Investigations & Enforcement.