The Summing Up Podcast: Episode 39
Featuring Laura Dunseath, along with Elena Elia and Jenny Burton.
- Ben Morgan’s (Joint Head of Bribery and Corruption at the SFO) recent speech on Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- The SFO’s announcement that it has opened an investigation into an alleged fraudulent investment scheme marketed by Ethical Forestry Limited and associated companies
- News that the Cabinet Office is carrying out an audit of all the government agencies that have a financial crime specialism, including the FCA, NCA, SFO and HMRC
- The FCA’s recent consultation paper on changes to implement the new Prospectus Regulation
- A reminder of the need for regulated firms to vary their permissions to comply with MiFID II
Listen to the podcast.
More about Corporate Crime, Investigations & Enforcement.