The Summing Up Podcast: Episode 47
This episode features Elena Elia, along with Neil Carslaw from our Edinburgh office and Natalie Walker from our Aberdeen office.
- A summary of Transparency International’s report on the use of Scottish Limited Partnerships in Corruption and Money Laundering
- Practical tips in relation to the non-financial reporting requirements for certain large companies
- The recent prosecution and sentencing of a former bank official from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for conspiring to make or accept corrupt payments
- The FCA’s asset management market study
- The FCA’s final policy statement setting out its final rules for the implementation of MiFID II
Listen to the podcast.
More about Corporate Crime, Investigations & Enforcement.