Technology Revolution in the Higher Education Sector
Today's students expect technology to be front and centre within the learning experience and there is an increasing dependency on technology to power research activity. Technology solutions are also opening up new digital markets, facilitating big data analytics and enhancing teaching, learning and collaboration.
In this context, we are pleased to announce the launch of a report focussing on education technology.
In our report we examine various ways technology is impacting the HE sector:
- how it is a catalyst for positive change;
- how the value of data is providing new opportunities;
- how IT project risks can arise and be managed;
- the benefits of embracing cloud computing; and
- the growing cyber threat.
We also include contributions from Jisc on ‘Education 4.0’, the University of Edinburgh on smarter, better networks and colleagues across our international office network on how technology is driving change globally.