Webinar recording: 10 things you always wanted to know about cyber security but were too afraid to ask
In this webinar we discuss a number of points including: who the attackers are, what the common methods of attack are, where common vulnerabilities arise and more.
65% of large firms detected a cyber security breach or attack in the last 12 months, with 25% of those experiencing a breach or attack at least once a month, according to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2016 commissioned by government as part of the National Cyber Security Programme. Experiencing a cyber security breach or attack is now a matter of when rather than if.
- who the attackers are
- what the common methods of attack are
- where common vulnerabilities arise
- what is ransomware
- how to work with regulators and criminal authorities
- how the applicable legal and regulatory landscape is changing
- what the financial and reputational impact is, and
- what legal professional privilege is, and why it is important
Watch the webinar, recorded in January 2017.