Equity Capital Market
Our equity capital market team advises companies, investors, funds and banks in respect of all aspects of transactions for listed companies. We also advise regulators and law makers in France and in Europe.
Our services include voluntary and mandatory public takeovers, acquisition of de facto control, pre- and post-bid defences, notifications regarding the acquisition of large participations, squeeze-outs and sell-outs, delistings, IPOs, secondary fundraisings, equity instruments, private placements and regulatory issues.
Clients benefit from the experience we have gained by acting on all sides of transactions and from our wide range of contacts at all levels. We provide early advice to ensure compliance with any regulation in the making.
Recent Highlights of our teams' work include:
- Advising NYSE Euronext on the acquisition of a minority stake in the Qatar Exchange
- Advising Medasys on its complex transaction including a capital increase, a debt restructuring and a combination with NoemaLife
- Advising a French and a Swiss fund on their minority rights in various German limited companies
- Advising a mid-market company on its anti-takeover measures
- Advising a US company on its acquisition of a French listed company
Our French lawyers are supported by an international team based in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, leveraging their local experience to frame their advice on cross-border transactions.