Corporate and M&A
Companies must continually look to gain access to new markets and products, improve operating margins and reduce their exposure to market risks.
Our lawyers work with clients at the forefront of their change and development; advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, private equity and venture capital, PPP and business structuring, buy-ins and buyouts, joint ventures and strategic investments, and ensuring compliance through corporate governance.
We work with major multi-national companies, small and medium sized enterprises and entrepreneurs as well as banks, funds and other investors.
Clients benefit from the experience, skills and contacts we have gained by acting on all sides of transactions, of all sizes. Whatever your role our corporate and M&A team has the expertise to ensure a successful transaction.
Recent highlights of our teams' work include:
- Advising MidMarkCapital on the acquisition of DynaSys SA in France and on the share exchange in Avista Oil AG in Germany
- Advising Faiveley SA in its acquisitions in the US and financing of such acquisitions
- Advising an English private equity fund on the acquisition of a pharmaceutical business in France
- Advising a Kuwaiti investor in an acquisition in the Netherlands and Morocco
- Advising a US company in its acquisition of a French software company
Our local team is supported by a Global Corporate Group with more than 300 specialist lawyers offering companies the breadth and depth of resource to enable them to realise their potential. They are supported by teams in tax, competition, employment, pensions, property and IT/IP to ensure a broad legal advice.