Our IP team offers its clients a comprehensive range of legal services on both contentious and non-contentious commercial affairs, both in France and abroad.
We advise clients on the protection and exploitation of brands and know-how, and on diverse intellectual property portfolios.
Our team brings to its clients its expertise and experience in both French and foreign Intellectual Property laws to provide a full range of legal services in such fascinating, dynamic and fast paced industries as: motion pictures, television, music, theatre, the Arts, sports, fashion, press, advertising and the Internet.
We can help:
- Implement strategies for the protection of intangible assets
- Carry out audits of the companies’ portfolios of intangible assets and due diligence
- Advise on the management of national and international patent litigation, such as infringement and validity actions
- Assist you in enforcing and/or defending your intellectual property rights (“saisie-contrefaçon”, interlocutory injunction and patent infringement, etc.)
- Advise on potential collaborations with third parties including research and development
- On aspects of technology transfers and licensing agreements of industrial and intellectual property.
Recent highlights of our teams' work include:
- Advising a French luxury goods manufacturer on its anti-counterfeiting strategy in South-East Asia,
- Assisting an American company in gathering evidence in France through the procedure of “saisie-contrefaçon”
- Assisting a French state agency to set up a joint venture with a Singaporean university to develop a "to be patented" process related to hybrid palm seeds,
- Assisting a Spanish industrial company in defending its patents rights in France
- Assisting an American company in assessing the intangible assets portfolio of a targeted French software company
Advising on the design of a legal and judicial strategy to protect an international software company from intellectual property infringements in France and Europe