Vario paralegals typically fall into three categories:
- Highly qualified graduates taking their first steps into a legal career. These individuals are driven and keen to impress, looking to broaden their skills as they start on their path to becoming a lawyer.
- Graduates waiting to start a secured training contract with a top international law firm. These individuals are looking to start their careers with as much experience and momentum as possible.
- Career paralegals. These professionals possess significant experience working as a paralegal, most likely in a range of blue-chip organisations, completing technically challenging work.
What does a Vario paralegal bring to your organisation?
- Quality legal support — either the calibre expected from a top law firm trainee or a seasoned paralegal with a blue-chip background.
- Every paralegal is assessed by a business psychology firm to be well suited to freelance paralegal work: adaptable, strong teamwork skills, personable and smart.
- The Vario team works alongside Pinsent Masons’ Partners to understand your culture and challenges, selecting the right paralegal for your business before briefing them fully.
- Vario paralegals are hungry to learn and impress, ready to help your teams and organisation succeed immediately.
What are the additional benefits of working with a Vario paralegal?
- Access to the world-class legal resources of Pinsent Masons, including knowledge systems, libraries and research teams.
- We provide our Vario paralegals with continual technical and soft-skills training.