This interactive, online workshop explores the differing approach that should be taken to managing a grievance process compared to a disciplinary process including the complexities of investigations, potential alternative forms of resolution and support that should be provided to employees.
- Triaging’ complaints: how this works in practice and why is it important?
- EHRC guidance
- one person’s word against another’s
- support available for person raising complaint and subject of complaint
- How grievance investigation differs from disciplinary investigation
- Right to be accompanied: how does this apply in a grievance process?
- Explaining limitations of grievance process – and offering an alternative.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for HR professionals who advise upon grievance process and line managers/supervisors who investigate or determine the outcome of grievances.