Pinsent Masons advises at investment into Klub Football GKS Tychy

22 Feb 2024 | 11:53 am |

Multinational law firm Pinsent Masons has advised Tychy Investment Company Ltd., an investment entity of The Seelig Group a U.S. private investment firm, on its investment into the Klub Piłkarski GKS Tychy S.A (KP GKS Tychy).

KP GKS Tychy is a traditional football club in Poland located in the Silesian region which currently plays in the Polish second division. The private equity consortium acquired a 75% majority ownership of KP GKS Tychy. The remaining 25% of the shares will be held by Tyski Sport S.A., a company owned by the City of Tychy. The Seelig Group is a principal investment and advisory firm with focus on Media, Sports & Entertainment projects.

The Pinsent Masons team was led by partner Dr. Markus J. Friedl and supported by Pinsent Masons Polish partner law firm Kochanski & Partners with Mr. Rafal Rapala in the lead.

Key Contacts

Dr. Markus J. Friedl, LL.M.

Dr. Markus J. Friedl, LL.M.

Rechtsanwalt, Partner, Head of Office, Frankfurt

View Profile

Latest press releases

Show me all press releases

Pinsent Masons MPillay advises SUSI Partners on investment in Alba Renewables

Law firm Pinsent Masons MPillay has advised Swiss-based infrastructure investment manager SUSI Partners on its investment in Alba Renewables to build a renewable energy infrastructure business focused on The Philippines.

Pinsent Masons advises La Bottega on Australian acquisition

Multinational law firm Pinsent Masons has advised Italian producer of hotel essentials La Bottega on its acquisition of a majority stake in Australian company Vanity Group.

Pinsent Masons promotes 22 to its partnership

Multinational law firm Pinsent Masons has boosted its global professional services capabilities with the promotion of 22 new partners.

People who viewed this press release also viewed

Show me all press releases

Pinsent Masons MPillay advises SUSI Partners on investment in Alba Renewables

Law firm Pinsent Masons MPillay has advised Swiss-based infrastructure investment manager SUSI Partners on its investment in Alba Renewables to build a renewable energy infrastructure business focused on The Philippines.

Pinsent Masons advises Bestinver Infra, FCR on acquisition of remaining shares in Irish toll road concession & operation companies

Pinsent Masons has advised Bestinver Infra, FCR on the acquisition of the remaining shares in N6 (Concession) Holdings Limited and N6 (Operations) Ltd, with Japanese co-investor Daiwa Energy & Infrastructure Co. Ltd.

Pinsent Masons advises Sandoz on acquisition of remaining shares in Rowex Joint Venture

Multinational law firm Pinsent Masons has advised Sandoz on the acquisition of the remaining shares in Rowex Limited, a joint venture in Ireland between Sandoz and Rowa Pharmaceuticals.

For all media enquiries, including arranging an interview with one of our spokespeople, please contact the press office on

+44 (0)20 7418 8199 or 

Location contacts

We are processing your request. \n Thank you for your patience. An error occurred. This could be due to inactivity on the page - please try again.