We are able to draw upon considerable resources, enabling us to act in a co-ordinated way with small companies and multinationals alike. Bringing together specialists in corporate finance, private equity and equity capital markets, the group allows our clients to benefit from a multidisciplinary approach through a single team.
Our understanding of the issues facing businesses through our sector-focused approach allows us to offer commercial and pragmatic advice to help you achieve your objectives.
Through a network of teams we are able to advise international clients on their strategic objectives across multiple jurisdictions.
Working with clients to create shareholder value
We are well-placed to advise clients on all their corporate legal needs, including:
The following are examples of our client successes:
- Acted for Skyscanner and its shareholders on the company's £1.4bn sale to Ctrip.com Interational Ltd., China's largest travel agency and on its £128m private placement of shares earlier in the year
- Advised AMC Entertainment on the £921m acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinema Group, one of the biggest European deals following the Brexit vote
- Advised Motorpoint Group plc on its IPO on the premium listing segment of the main market of the London Stock Exchange which had a market capitalisation of £200m upon admission
- Advised Indian conglomerate, Nirma Limited on its acquisition of Lafarge India Limited for an enterprise value of approximately US$1.4 billion
- Acted as sole legal adviser to Falkland Oil and Gas Limited in relation to its recommended all share merger with Rockhopper Exploration plc, valuing Falkland Oil and Gas at £57m
- Advised Procurri Corporation Limited on its IPO on the main board of the Singapore Exchange giving it a market capitalisation of $156.8m