Infrastructure & Energy Projects
We understand the need for legal advisors to recognise and distinguish between the issues and risks presented in the infrastructure sector, as well as the solutions to mitigate against them. Our lawyers work closely with industry-sector specialists to identify and assess the risks facing the project vehicle, and to tailor solutions to address and mitigate those risks.
Our team advises clients throughout the entire project lifecycle, from procurement of a project to construction (esp. EPC contracts, including FIDIC) through to completion and operation.
Our key areas
- Project developers, plant manufacturers, suppliers of key components and providers of engineering and operational services
- Equity and debt based investors (banks and other financial service providers, investors)
- Public sector and private providers
- Advising on all phases of infrastructure and energy projects: development, financing, construction, commercial and technical management, decommissioning
- Purchase and sale of individual projects or entire portfolios
- Contract management, enforcement matters and other legal claims
- Cross-border and highly complex projects, relating to several jurisdictions