IT, IP & Outsourcing
Our specialist sourcing and business transformation team advises both suppliers and customers throughout the lifecycle of a project from early strategic advice through to renegotiation and exit. We benefit from working closely with world leaders in the technology sector, especially in the telecommunications, software, automotive and life science industries. This makes us true experts and fully up to date with developments that matter to our clients.
We advise on the full range of sourcing (ITC, BPO, HRO), business transformation and facilities management projects. We have advised on some of the largest projects in the UK and Germany as well as many high profile global transactions.
Our local team is supported by a global team of lawyers. Our online service, Out-Law.com, is acclaimed as the leading website for legal information and news.
- Contracting for new technologies and business models, such as cloud computing, software as a service, connectivity, Big Data, E- and M-commerce and Open Source
- Implementation of regulatory requirements, in particular data protection legislation
- Content and new media applications, as well as production, artist and sponsorship arrangements
- Enforcement of and protection from intellectual property rights – from corporate strategies to dealing with specific intellectual property rights claims (especially trademarks, patents, copyright and plant variety rights issues)
- Commercialisation of intellectual property through technology transfers, licensing and distribution
- Research and development projects
- Competition law, advertising law
- Sourcing and outsourcing transactions, both customer and supplier side
- IT, Business Process and HR Outsourcing
IT development, implementation and integration projects