Real Estate & Property
Our Real estate team advises on the full range of real estate and property requirements from both an international and local perspective in both the development of a construction project to sophisticated investment products.
Our team is supported by a global property team of over 250 lawyers. Our advice doesn't just extend to clients in the real estate sector, but we advise on all legal aspects of property related deals from corporate, tax, finance and construction matters, working together as an integrated real estate practice group across countries and disciplines. If something goes wrong on your deal, we also have Dispute resolution lawyers who have experience advising developers and investors. The results are practical and effective solutions, even for the most highly complex of transactions.
Our key areas
Developers and Investors
- Structuring and implementing the acquisition and sale of real estate or real estate portfolios and their (re)financing
- Structuring, development and financing of real estate projects
- Asset and property management
- Enforcement of claims against tenants and service providers
- Cross-border and complex transactions, involving a variety of jurisdictions
Medium-sized Companies and International Corporations
- Management of lease portfolios
- Site selection
- Rental and ownership laws
- Contested proceedings
- All other aspects of real estate law for businesses