In this webinar, Pinsent Masons' Brexit Advisory discuss how businesses can prepare for a possible Brexit No Deal scenario, in the wake of the UK Parliament's rejection of the Withdrawal Agreement negotiated with the EU on 15 January 2019.
Topics covered during the webinar include:
- Brexit: the political dimension: Matt Chorley, Editor, The Times’ Red Box email & podcast
- Managing contractual and supply chain risk: Clare Francis, Partner, Head of Brexit Advisory
- Data and Brexit: key issues & steps to take now: Cerys Wyn Davies, Partner, Intellectual Property
- Brexit and immigration: Euan Smith, Partner, Employment
- Protecting your intellectual property: Cerys Wyn-Davies, Partner, Intellectual Property