Greg has over 25 years’ experience advising on construction and infrastructure projects, building regulatory issues and dispute resolutions. Greg acts for investors and developers, infrastructure owners, projects sponsors, contractors, government authorities and local government.
His experience extends to advising on:
- project procurement methods and tender processes for major projects
- preparing or advising on the full range of contracts required for construction and infrastructure projects
- advising on PPP projects during the bidding and operational phases
- advising on contract administration and dispute issues arising during the project delivery phase; and
- advising on project regulatory issues.
Greg has also developed a specialist area of practice in advising on building legislation (i.e. Building Act and Regulations and related legislation) and appeals and disputes arising from the application of building legislation.
Greg is a senior fellow of Monash University and has been a lecturer in the 'Principles of Construction Law' and he is also an author of 'Major Projects Guidance for Local Government' (published by Maddocks and EY in 2014).